If you're deliberating the possibility of real estate in Springfield and your budget is close to $937,500, here are a couple of attractive choices to choose from.
Our program starts with 7854 Maritime Ln Springfield VA.
- 7854 Maritime Ln is asking for $937,500.
- The enclave is served by Ashlawn, Belle View, Braddock, Buckland Mills, Camelot, Chesterbrook, Colvin Run, Cub Run, Cunningham Park, Daniels Run, Dranesville, Dumfries, Eagle View, Fairfax Villa, Fairhill, Featherstone, Forest Edge, Forestville, Franklin Sherman, Freedom Hill, Gravely, Great Falls, Groveton, Halley, Haycock, Hayfield, Herndon, Hollin Meadows, Hunters Woods, Jamestown, Kent Gardens, Kings Park, Lake Anne, Laurel Hill, Lemon Road, Louise Archer, Lyles-Crouch, Marshall Road, Mullen, Nokesville, North Springfield, Oak View, Oakton, Orange Hunt, Penn, Providence, River Oaks, Shrevewood, Signal Hill, Silverbrook, Spring Hill, Sunrise Valley, T Clay Wood, Taylor, Terraset, The Nokesville School, Triangle, Union Mill, Vienna, Washington Mill, Westbriar, Westridge, White Oaks, Williams, Willow Springs, and Wolftrap Elementary Schools, and Annandale, Battlefield, Brentsville, Brentsville District, Charles J. Colgan Senior, Fairfax, Falls Church, Forest Park, Freedom, Hayfield, Herndon, Lake Braddock, Langley, Madison, Marshall, McLean, Mount Vernon, Oakton, Osbourn Park, Patriot, Potomac, Robinson, South County, South Lakes, Stonewall Jackson, T.C. Williams, Washington-Liberty, West Potomac, West Springfield, Westfield, Woodson, and Yorktown High Schools.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 2003.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $5,827 at closing.
- The median age of residences in None Available is 16 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the abode. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
To Be Built for an estimated June 2020 Delivery! Final opportunity in Huntsman Manor. The Taylor plan with over 3,100 finished square feet, open concept, 2-story foyer and covered rear porch. Option to upgrade home with up to 6 BEDROOMS and 5 … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $907,500 to $967,500•living area between 2,962 sq. ft. to 3,274 sq. ft.
|Indian Springs Farm||1 Active|
|Madrillon Estates||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Dominion||1 Active|
|Valley & Park||1 Active|
Also Recommended By Nesbitt Realty
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.