Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a trusted agent. I work hard every day in and around 22203 in Arlington, Virginia.
3800 Fairfax Dr #704 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $818,000 condo in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My dream in this brief essay is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22203.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3800 Fairfax Dr #704 is a 3-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a handicap accessible place of residence? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Tower Villas is 1,710.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?