- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Tysons Trace is 60+ gallon tank.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like very large detached homes, you'll love the community around Tysons Trace.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 8410 Tysons Trace Court is a compelling very large 5-bedroom condo in Vienna, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to take a moment to help you to conclude exactly what your selections are on your next residence in Vienna. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: