Do you have a residence similar to 1285 Ballantrae Farm Dr in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Ballantrae Farms:
- the average number of days on the market is 440.
- the most expensive place on the market is 1171 Chain Bridge Rd.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 1179 Ballantrae Ln.
- 1285 Ballantrae Farm Dr is currently listed for $2,549,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Ballantrae Farms
See more in Recently Sold At Ballantrae Farms
Here are various reasons properties similar to 1285 Ballantrae Farm Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: several places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your abode in Ballantrae Farms? If so, it's judicious to know what detached homes have sold at Ballantrae Farms in 22101 in Fairfax County. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your sprawling home's value. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.