Are you a property seller with a detached home similar to 2234 Beacon Ln in Falls Church that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Churchill:
- the average number of days on the market is 78.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2234 Beacon Ln.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 2133 Haycock Rd.
- 2234 Beacon Ln is currently listed for $1,799,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your detached home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Churchill
Here are curated reasons residences similar to 2234 Beacon Ln in Fairfax County will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your abode in Churchill? If so, it's prudent to compare what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a detached home seller an idea what the seller's own abode will fetch. Talk to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.