Do you have a townhouse that won't sell?
Did you know that in Grandview of Virginia:
- the average number of days on the market is 63.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 6838 Supreme Ct.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 6826 Clowser Ct.
- 6826 Clowser Ct is currently listed for $385,000.
If your dwelling has been advertised for sale for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Grandview of Virginia
Here are various reasons townhouses similar to 6826 Clowser Ct in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your place in Grandview of Virginia? If so, it's smart to investigate what townhouses have sold for in the local community. Those townhouses can give a owner an idea of the list price for your 4-bedroom 3-baths townhouse. Connect with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty. Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.