Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate professionals. Will Nesbitt is a hard-working licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22207 in Arlington.
There's a lot to like about this detached home in 22207 in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
Let's hesitate to study your requirements so that you can realistically settle if
purchasing a 5-bedroom Craftsman-style home in Arlington County is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Chain Bridge Estates? Did you know that 4110 40th Pl N has the highest price in the neighborhood? Do you know that 4110 40th Pl N has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Is the transportation network important to you? airport less than 10 miles, and bus stop less than 1 mile
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Chain Bridge Estates
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is zoned.
- Do public schools matter to you? 4110 40th Pl N is served by Jamestown Elementary School and .
We want what’s best for the client.We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
What Subdivisions In 22207 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Bellevue Forest||1 Active|
|Chain Bridge Estates||2 Active|
|Country Club Hills||2 Active|
|The Woods At Chain Bridge||1 Active|
$1,839,000 : 1223 N Abingdon St, Arlington 22207
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,874 sq. ft.
Year built: 2015
Days on Market: 10
$1,899,000 : 2815 N Lexington St, Arlington 22207
6 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 6,495 sq. ft.
Year built: 1980
Days on Market: 10