- How many baths do you need? 5826 Bridgetown Ct #18 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 5826 Bridgetown Ct #18 has 1 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 5701 Wooden Hawk Ln or do you prefer the least expensive property like 5826 Bridgetown Ct #18.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Burke Centre
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is heat pump(s).
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate pro. 5826 Bridgetown Ct #18 is an amazing condominium in 22015, but it's not for every buyer. My dream in this write-up is to help you think through your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? There are many options to think about. For example: