leasing residences is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most lessees find rental homes through a combination of:
- finding contrasts the look and feel of rental homes when they visit them
- researching data and pictures on the Internet
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also gets renters through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- government organizations
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Rent-Ready – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in most compatible features and appearance. Units must show well to rent quickly . Your knowledgeable Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Recommendations – Our tiny operation regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other real estate professionals in Fairfax County.
Nesbitt Realty knows residential rentals in Northern Virginia and love to advise owners in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is fully authorized to manage rental property in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty & Management has plenty of critical associations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
Available For Rent
We love what we do.