- the average number of days on the market is 80.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 6805 Farragut Ave.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 3013 Woodlawn Ave.
- 6805 Farragut Ave is currently listed for $675,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At City Park Homes
$569,500 : 2903 Woodlawn Ave, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2019-11-26
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,800 sq. ft.
Year built: 1946SOLD!
$599,000 : 2913 Summerfield Rd, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2019-11-01
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,013 sq. ft.
Year built: 1945SOLD!
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.