Do you have a home similar to 6805 Farragut Ave in Falls Church lingering on the market?
Did you know that in City Park Homes:
- the average number of days on the market is 80.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 6805 Farragut Ave.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 3013 Woodlawn Ave.
- 6805 Farragut Ave is currently listed for $675,000.
If your property has been available for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At City Park Homes
$569,500 : 2903 Woodlawn Ave, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2019-11-26
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,800 sq. ft.
Year built: 1946
$599,000 : 2913 Summerfield Rd, Falls Church 22042
Sold on 2019-11-01
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,013 sq. ft.
Year built: 1945
Here are several reasons places similar to 6805 Farragut Ave in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your residence in City Park Homes? If so, it's advisable to know what detached homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own place of residence will fetch. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.