Is your 1-bedroom townhouse purchasing budget around $240,000? I am here when you need me with these and other inputs.
What the agent is saying about this home in Duke Condominium
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 925
Added: 11/27/19, Last Updated: 12/02/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX241770
Subdivision: Duke Condominium
List Price: 240000.00
About Duke Condominium
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 6 days.
- Townhouses at Duke Condominium are 52 years old and were built in 1967.
- The most common heating system at Duke Condominium is heat pump – electric backup.
- The most common cooling system at Duke Condominium is central a/c.
- The average living area at Duke Condominium is 925 sqft.
Old Town Luxury Living, just blocks from King St Metro, stroll to shopping and restaurants. Quiet, as can be – Lovely, sun-filled end unit, windows galore, 3 bedroom suites, private patio, rooftop terrace, an open-floor plan, living room with fireplace. Light-filled kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The top floor is a complete Master suite with a large bath, generous walk in closet and walkout to your terrace. Your electric car can charge in one of your THREE GARAGE SPACES. You can’t get any better than this!
A Very Charming One Bd./One Bath Condo ! Wooden Floors Throughout !A Beautiful Private Patio Space for Entertaining !Commuter Friendly!! Close to 395/BRAC, Shirlington & Pentagon. Approved SS
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?