Are you shopping for a detached houses in Arlington? Talk to me. I am a rental pro.
Recommended Large 3 BR Residence in 22204
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 2400
Added: 05/10/19, Last Updated: 12/14/2019
Property Type: Detached Home for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR148694
Subdivision: Douglas Park New Arlington
List Price: 2850.00
About the Community
- The most common cooling system at Douglas Park New Arlington is ceiling fan(s).
- 1619 S Monroe St is the most expensive single-family detached home for sale at Douglas Park New Arlington and 1917 Quincy St S is the cheapest detached home currently on the market.
- Detached Homes at Douglas Park New Arlington are 99 years old and were built in 1920.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 116 days.
- The average living area at Douglas Park New Arlington is 1,844 sqft.
- None of the single-family residences at Douglas Park New Arlington have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Douglas Park New Arlington is hot water.
Wonderful Home in a quiet Neighborhood, minutes to Ballston, Courthouse, or Shirlington. 3 bedroom, 2 bonus room, 3 full bath home ready to move into. Hardwood floors a grand porch for watching the sunset and waving to neighbors. If you value community this is your next home.
DETACHED BRICK RAMBLER – ONE FLOOR LIVING W/ NEW KITCHEN & UPDATED BATHROOM! THIS HOME HAS BEEN FRESHLY PAINTED & HARDWOOD FLOORS. BACK OF THE HOUSE CAN BE USED AS A LARGE MASTER BEDROOM OR USED AS A FAMILY ROOM. LARGE STORAGE AREA -WALK UP TO A FLOORED ATTIC . GREAT LOCATION! CLOSE TO SHIRLINGTON & COLUMBIA PIKE W/ALL TYPES OF RESTAURANTS. NEAR REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT, DOWN TOWN DC! AVAILABLE NOW- FENCED IN YARD-OWNER WILL ACCEPT DOGS CASE BY CASE! TO APPLY GO TO ARLINGTONREALTYMANAGEMENT DOT COM, CLICK ON “FIND A HOME”, BROWSE THROUGH THE AVAILABLE LISTINGS UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE YOU’D LIKE TO RENT, SELECT THE PROPERTY AND CLICK “APPLY NOW”
Moving ready ! Beautiful SFH Totally recent renovated w/ well appointed finishes. Updates include hardwood floors, modern kitchen, painted interior; & more. Huge back yard.;1 car driveway, ample street parking. Walk to Columbia Pike, shops, Farmer’s Market, restaurants (Pupatella, next door!), Giant. Minutes to Bailey’s Crossroads, Shirlington and Pentagon City shops. Close to Ballston Metro, ART bus stop next door. Walter Reed Recreational Center w/ 4 tennis courts is steps away. Block to golf course (Army Navy Country Club). Please follow the CDC guidelines about COVID- 19 only 3 People allowed in the home including the agent at one time. Please wear shoe covers provided and bring your own mask. Thank you for helping us limit the spread of COVID-19 and stay safe.