Are you shopping for a detached houses in Arlington? Talk to me. I am a rental pro.
Recommended Large 3 BR Residence in 22204
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 2400
Added: 05/10/19, Last Updated: 12/14/2019
Property Type: Detached Home for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR148694
Subdivision: Douglas Park New Arlington
List Price: 2850.00
About the Community
- The most common cooling system at Douglas Park New Arlington is ceiling fan(s).
- 1619 S Monroe St is the most expensive single-family detached home for sale at Douglas Park New Arlington and 1917 Quincy St S is the cheapest detached home currently on the market.
- Detached Homes at Douglas Park New Arlington are 99 years old and were built in 1920.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 116 days.
- The average living area at Douglas Park New Arlington is 1,844 sqft.
- None of the single-family residences at Douglas Park New Arlington have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Douglas Park New Arlington is hot water.
Wonderful Home in a quiet Neighborhood, minutes to Ballston, Courthouse, or Shirlington. 3 bedroom, 2 bonus room, 3 full bath home ready to move into. Hardwood floors a grand porch for watching the sunset and waving to neighbors. If you value community this is your next home.
DETACHED BRICK RAMBLER – ONE FLOOR LIVING W/ NEW KITCHEN & UPDATED BATHROOM! THIS HOME HAS BEEN FRESHLY PAINTED & HARDWOOD FLOORS. BACK OF THE HOUSE CAN BE USED AS A LARGE MASTER BEDROOM OR USED AS A FAMILY ROOM. LARGE STORAGE AREA -WALK UP TO A FLOORED ATTIC . GREAT LOCATION! CLOSE TO SHIRLINGTON & COLUMBIA PIKE W/ALL TYPES OF RESTAURANTS. NEAR REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT, DOWN TOWN DC! AVAILABLE NOW- FENCED IN YARD-OWNER WILL ACCEPT DOGS CASE BY CASE! TO APPLY GO TO ARLINGTONREALTYMANAGEMENT DOT COM, CLICK ON “FIND A HOME”, BROWSE THROUGH THE AVAILABLE LISTINGS UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE YOU’D LIKE TO RENT, SELECT THE PROPERTY AND CLICK “APPLY NOW”
A PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PROPERTY. Upgraded throughout, this home features main level hardwoods, big rec room, UT room for storage, 2 full baths, deck, fenced rear yard, gas heat & cooking and more. Close to DC, schools, shopping, entertainment and major access routes.