Looking to spend $2,400,000 in Northern Virginia?
Nesbitt Realty is here when you need a professional with these and other inputs.
Intriguing Place For Sale in McLean, Virginia
Elegant New stone and brick construction in quiet st in Salona Village. Entering the stunning foyer, you are immediately impressed with the stunning finishes. The handcrafted iron railings set apart the spaces along with premium light … [Read more]
7 beds, 7 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 5377
Added: 10/03/19, Last Updated: 12/16/2019
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1092866
Subdivision: Salona Village
List Price: 2400000.00
Salona Village Overview
- 1328 Kurtz Rd is the most expensive 7-bedroom detached home for sale at Salona Village and 1464 Waggaman Cir is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Salona Village is zoned.
- Residents of Salona Village enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 108 days.
- All of the single-family residences at Salona Village have garage parking.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Single-Family Homes For Sale In 22101?
|Recently built (2016 – 2019)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2009)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
- $2,499,000: 6504 Smoot Dr, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
- $2,399,000: 1319 Calder Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
- $1,250,000: 1464 Waggaman Cir, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
- $2,675,000: 1479 Waggaman Cir, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
- $3,100,000: 1410 Kurtz Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
- $3,200,000: 1328 Kurtz Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Salona Village | Comparables |
Nearby or Similar
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.