If you don't know me, my name is Julie Nesbitt. I am a sensible real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22201 in Arlington, Virginia. 2001 15th St N #109 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22201 in Arlington or Courthouse. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to hesitate to help you think through exactly what your hopes are on your unit acquisition. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22201.
A few of your options include:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Courthouse? Here's what has Recently sold at Courthouse.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 2001 15th St N #109 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the neighborhood around Courthouse.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the place, like 2001 15th St N #109 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 2001 15th St N #109.
- Do you like combination condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?