Do you have a end unit townhouse in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Condo At Island Creek:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 6609 Netties Ln #1509.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6609 Netties Ln #1509.
- 6609 Netties Ln #1509 is currently listed for $364,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a super Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your place?
Recently Sold At Condo At Island Creek
Here are a few reasons end unit townhouses will sometimes have little activity:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Condo At Island Creek? If so, it's prudent to find out about what end unit townhouses have sold at Condo At Island Creek in 22315 in Fairfax County. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $364,900 end unit townhouse's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your place of residence. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your end unit townhouse's market value.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.