Are you a real estate seller with a unit similar to 7011 Falls Reach Dr #105 in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Pavilion:
- the average number of days on the market is 10.
- the most expensive home on the market is 7011 Falls Reach Dr #105.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 7011 Falls Reach Dr #105.
- 7011 Falls Reach Dr #105 is currently listed for $455,000.
If your property has been listed for sale for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At The Pavilion
Here are a number of reasons homes similar to 7011 Falls Reach Dr #105 in Falls Church will sometimes have no traffic:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in The Pavilion? If so, it's intelligent to think about what places have sold for in the local section. Those homes can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your premium place of residence. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.