Do you have a home similar to 4223 Sonia Ct in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Mount Zephyr Commons:
- the average number of days on the market is 236.
- the most expensive home on the market is 4223 Sonia Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 4223 Sonia Ct.
- 4223 Sonia Ct is currently listed for $529,810.
A residence that's seen very little activity when for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Mount Zephyr Commons
See more in Recently Sold At Mount Zephyr Commons
Here are a number of reasons detached homes similar to 4223 Sonia Ct in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your detached home in Mount Zephyr Commons? If so, it's prudent to really consider what detached homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold detached homes can give a owner an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.