Do you have a home similar to 7025 Devereux Circle Dr in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Lake Devereux:
- the average number of days on the market is 71.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 7025 Devereux Circle Dr.
- the least expensive place on the market is 7025 Devereux Circle Dr.
- 7025 Devereux Circle Dr is currently listed for $575,000.
A property that's seen very little activity when available for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Lake Devereux
Here are several reasons properties similar to 7025 Devereux Circle Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your home in Lake Devereux? If so, it's intelligent to investigate what homes have sold at Lake Devereux in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a detached home seller a starting point for determining your $575,000 home's value. Connect with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’ve been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you.