Nesbitt Realty doesn't “sell” rental properties. We market rentals to the most people possible to choose a dependable renter.
Nearly all tenants choose rentals through a combination of:
- viewing info from the Internet
- the ability to work with a hard-working rental management company during their tenancy
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt also finds tenants through:
- relocation companies
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
- Military Housing Office
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental units lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Rent-Ready – The most interesting properties, priced well, will not rent if they are not in perfect appearance. Units must show well to lease quickly . Your local Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Word-of-mouth – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our lessees, and from other Realtors in Northern Virginia.
Our tiny real estate business specializes in residential rental property in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are fully authorized to manage rental unit in Virginia state, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty has several important memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals. I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.