Do you have a home that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Mayflower Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 5937 Quantrell Ave #304.
- the least expensive home on the market is 426 N Armistead St #204.
- 5937 Quantrell Ave #304 is currently listed for $188,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Mayflower Square
Here are a few reasons places will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Nearly all properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your property in Mayflower Square, it's smart to find out about what units have sold at Mayflower Square in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Colonial-style property's value. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!