Highlighted Mid 20th-Century 5 Bedroom Detached Residence in 22308$769,000 || Single-Family Home At Collingwood Springs || 22308
Feel right at home the moment you walk in. Warm and inviting, bright and updated, ready for a new family! This home is on an amazing lot with wooded views in the back and a cul de sac out front, NO through traffic! Enjoy entertaining or … [Read more]
5 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2082
Added: 01/04/20, Last Updated: 01/04/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1104716
Subdivision: Collingwood Springs<!--
List Price: 769000.00-->
- The most common heating system at Collingwood Springs is forced air.
- The average living area at Collingwood Springs is 2,082 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 1 days.
- All of the single-family residences at Collingwood Springs have garage parking.
- 8317 Woodacre St is the most expensive house for sale at Collingwood Springs and 8317 Woodacre St is the cheapest detached home currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at Collingwood Springs is central a/c.
What Subdivisions In 22308 Have Similarly-Sized Detached-Homes?
|Hollin Hall Village||1 Active|
|Collingwood Springs||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Detached-Homes On The Market In 22308?
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|