- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- 1600 Prince St #609 is currently listed for $395,000.
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Is your abode listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At 1600 Prince Street
Rarely available and one of the largest units in the 1600 Prince Street Condo;1635 sq ft of sun drenched ambience, gleaming hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and baths; white cabinetry w/new SS appliances; granite counters; huge closets; tons of extra storage; custom built-ins galore; 2 large bedrooms/2 full baths with a den/study; private secure building with 1 garage space and extra storage; steps to Whole Foods, Table Talk, Laporta's, CVS and the King Street Metro. This unit is Awesome! SOLD!
- Odor — The majority of places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.