If you're thinking of places for circa $459,900, you'll want to contact Julie Nesbitt, a Realtor specializing in Alexandria and 22304.
The first on the line-up is a 2-bedroom Colonial-style unit at Cameron Station in Northern Virginia.
- 4951 Brenman Park Dr #305 is located at Cameron Station in the 22304 ZIP code.
- The units in this area are brick colonials with an average of 1,144 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of homes in Cameron Station is 18 years of age.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $2,173 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Stunning sun filled corner unit with Southern exposure and views of Brenman Park and promenade. Fresh neutral paint throughout, recently installed hardwoods in living and dining room areas, plush carpets in bedrooms. Spacious kitchen with lots … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
Julie Nesbitt's Suggestions For Purchasers
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.