Are you a homeowner with a abode similar to 8933 Colesbury Pl in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Mantua:
- the average number of days on the market is 28.
- the most expensive place on the market is 8933 Colesbury Pl.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 8933 Colesbury Pl.
- 8933 Colesbury Pl is currently listed for $985,900.
A home that's seen very little activity when on the market for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Mantua
$730,000 : 9364 Tovito Dr, Fairfax 22031
Sold on 2019-11-06
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,197 sqft
Year built: 1974
Here are curated reasons homes similar to 8933 Colesbury Pl in Fairfax will sometimes have little activity:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your detached home in Mantua? If so, it's judicious to take into account what properties have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those detached homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 6-bedroom 3-baths Cape Cod-style detached home. Call Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.