I have lined up various small selections for property seekers considering a home near Braddock Road Metro Stop in Alexandria, Virginia at Parker Gray Historic District.
The home is on the market as a 2 bedroom with 1 full baths and 1 half-baths.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $4,138 at closing.
- The homes in this enclave are masonry traditionals with an average of 920 sqft of living space.
- Townhouses in this area were built around 1935.
- 1306 Princess St is located at Parker Gray Historic District in the 22314 ZIP code.
- 1306 Princess St is listed for sale for $699,900.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Welcome to this bright, beautiful and charming house with great curb appeal in the desirable Parker Gray Historical district of old town. Quiet street and great charm with many fantastic updates. Property comes with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and … [Read more]
More proposals at Braddock Road Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's List
Do you love 22314 or just Parker Gray Historic District if so, I can find you comparable homes to differs or matches up against. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.