- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $4,138 at closing.
- The homes in this enclave are masonry traditionals with an average of 920 sqft of living space.
- Townhouses in this area were built around 1935.
- 1306 Princess St is located at Parker Gray Historic District in the 22314 ZIP code.
- 1306 Princess St is listed for sale for $699,900.
More proposals at Braddock Road Metro Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Welcome to this bright, beautiful and charming house with great curb appeal in the desirable Parker Gray Historical district of old town. Quiet street and great charm with many fantastic updates. Property comes with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and … [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's List
Do you love 22314 or just Parker Gray Historic District if so, I can find you comparable homes to differs or matches up against. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.