If you're contemplating real estate in Alexandria and your budget is about $419,000, here are a few options to choose from.
2451 Midtown Ave #718 is a 2-bedroom place of residence at Midtown Alexandria Station in Alexandria, Virginia.
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $1,858 at closing.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #718 is advertised for sale for $419,000.
- Residences in this place were built around 2007.
- The median age of units in Midtown Alexandria Station is 13 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Welcome home to this updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo in the highly desirable Midtown Alexandria Station community. 1172 SF. The main level features large windows, bringing in an abundance of natural light. The kitchen boasts recessed … [Read more]
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
My Curated List
We want what’s best for the client.