Here's a number of units I curated specifically for home shoppers dreaming about a $455,000 home in Fairfax County at Midtown Alexandria Station.
2451 Midtown Ave #1422 is a $455,000 home at Midtown Alexandria Station in Northern Virginia.
- The median age of units in Midtown Alexandria Station is 13 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1422 is asking for $455,000.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $2,135 at closing.
- Units in this area were built around 2007.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Spacious and luxurious, sun washed condo just steps from the Huntington Metro Station. Two large bedrooms plus den make it easy to work from home. Beautiful wood floors throughout, separate dining room, kitchen island with bar, granite … [Read more]
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Alan Clerinx's Suggestions For Home Buyers Paying Approximately $455,000
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.