I specialize in helping home buyers discover terrific residences around Vienna Metro Station In Fairfax County .
My first suggestion is at 9486 Virginia Center Blvd #218 Vienna VA at Marquis At Vienna Station. 9486 Virginia Center Blvd #218 is a modest unit at Marquis At Vienna Station in Northern Virginia.
- 9486 Virginia Center Blvd #218 is listed for $398,900.
- Properties in this neighborhood were built around 2003.
- The median age of properties in Marquis At Vienna Station is 17 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 85 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 37
- 9486 Virginia Center Blvd #218 is located at Marquis At Vienna Station in the 22181 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Wonderful two bedroom, two bath condo in a fantastic location across the street from the Vienna Metro Station. The Vienna Orange Line is a “straight shot” to Le’Efant Plaza (FAA and DOT HQ), as well as Capitol Hill. Fed help makes it a zero … [Read more]
More recommendations close to Vienna / Fairfax Metro Stop
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Will Nesbitt's Findings
If you need a local Real estate agent in 22181 in Fairfax County, I recommend asking people you trust, and at the same time, take what friends say with a grain of salt. Just because a particular agent worked for that person, doesn't mean that agent is the best fit for you.