Are you thinking about a tiny home selling for featured property is a 1,360 sqft. home with 2 full baths and 1 half baths.
- 6469 Silver Ridge Cir is located at Windsor Park in the 22315 ZIP code.
- Interior Row/Townhouses in this section were built around 1973.
- The subject property has been asking 1 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 14
- The homes in this neighborhood are wood siding contemporarys with an average of 1,380 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $2,096 at closing.
- The community is served by Lane Elementary School, and Hayfield High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer client at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Beautifully updated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with fresh paint, new floors and carpet. Walk into a foyer with new wood floors that flow through out the main level. The dining room, right off of the kitchen, is the perfect size for family … [Read more]
More proposals near Franconia-Springfield Metro Station
Do you need a home with Metro Access?
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas
Refresh This Search
Tell me what your needs are, and your dreams are. Then I will reference that against your budget to find the best possible opportunity for you.