Here's some real estate options I selected specifically for property hunters seeking a 2-bedroom Traditional-style dwelling in 22043 in Falls Church.
This home is a 2 bedroom with 1,250 sqft of living space.
- End Unit Townhouses in this neighborhood were built around 1994.
- The median age of places in Gates At Westfalls is 26 years of age.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $3,149 at closing.
- The section is served by , and George Mason High School.
- 7031 Haycock Rd, #B is available for $580,000.
- 7031 Haycock Rd, #B is located at Gates At Westfalls in the 22043 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
STUNNING LOCATION! RENOVATED INTERIOR! End unit townhome style unit! Best location with easy access to I-66 and 5-min walk to West Falls Church Metro. Multiple retail centers and restaurants coming into a new commercial development across … [Read more]
More recommendations around West Falls Church Metro
Find A Home On The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Also Recommended By Me
$330,000 – 156 Haycock Rd #C-5
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 870 sqft
Year built: 1962
This recently restored Falls Plaza condo has two bedrooms with newly installed carpet … [Read more]
One of the most commonly asked questions is “Why is the property seller moving?” The end unit townhouse seller is under no obligation to answer this question, but the answer can be a hint to how motivated the seller is. If you'd like me to pose this question to the end unit townhouse seller at 7031 Haycock Rd, #B or anywhere in the City of Falls Church, just ask.