- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside McLean Chase.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1904 Wilson Ln #102 is served by Westbriar, and Westgate Elementary Schools and .
- How important is it that you stay in 22102? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- The highest priced condo at McLean Chase is listed for $310,000. Do you know if 1904 Wilson Ln #102 is a good value?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Julie Nesbitt. 1904 Wilson Ln #102 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular home in 22102 in McLean. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Let's hesitate to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically find out whether buying a mid 20th-century condominium in McLean, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: