- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2001 15th St N #318.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2001 15th St N #223.
- 2001 15th St N #318 is currently listed for $590,000.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Odyssey
$2,195,000 at Odyssey SOLD!
$772,500 at Odyssey SOLD!
$455,000 at Odyssey SOLD!
$1,499,900 at Odyssey SOLD!
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.