Are you a unit seller with a abode in 22201 that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Odyssey:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2001 15th St N #318.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2001 15th St N #223.
- 2001 15th St N #318 is currently listed for $590,000.
For curated real estate sellers, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Odyssey
Here are several reasons homes in 22201 in Arlington County will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your place of residence in Odyssey? If so, it's intelligent to know what properties have sold at Odyssey in Northern Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom 1-baths place of residence's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.