Do you have a place in Fairfax lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Vannoy Acres:
- the average number of days on the market is 9.
- the most expensive property on the market is 5430 Ruby Dr.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 5430 Ruby Dr.
- 5430 Ruby Dr is currently listed for $929,900.
A detached home that's seen very little activity when available for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your dwelling getting?
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Vannoy Acres
Here are various reasons residences similar to 5430 Ruby Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have no buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your detached home in Vannoy Acres? If so, it's intelligent to really consider what homes have sold at Vannoy Acres in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 6-bedroom 5-baths detached home's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.