I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty.
I believe 3701 S George Mason Dr #2316n is a very interesting home in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's pause to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically think about whether buying a $250,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22041 in Falls Church is for you. You have a lot of options in Falls Church even if you're only interested in 22041. Some of your considerations include:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Skyline Plaza offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your place needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22041?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22041 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Skyline Plaza||4 Active|
|Lafayette Park||2 Active|
|Skyline House||1 Active|
|Barcroft Hills||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Falls Church
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. We’re here when you need us. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Falls Church.