Nesbitt Realty is a reliable licensed real estate adviser working every day in and around McLean.
1800 Old Meadow Rd #1106 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My dream in this real estate brief is to help you figure out your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in McLean?
Some of your considerations include:
- Do public schools matter to you? 1800 Old Meadow Rd #1106 is served by Westgate Elementary School and .
- Homes around 1800 Old Meadow Rd #1106 were built around 1977. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built unit?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How important is it that you stay in 22102? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Regency At McLean is natural gas.
How can we help?
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In McLean
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty. The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time. Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.