Andrew Patton is local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around Fairfax County.
7004 Poppy Dr is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular Craftsman place of residence in McLean. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
I'd love to take a moment to aid you to determine exactly what your hopes are on your purchase in 22101 in Fairfax County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. A few of your options include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Marlboro Estates is 60+ gallon tank.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Marlboro Estates
- The highest priced detached home in the section is listed for $2,050,000. Do you know if 7004 Poppy Dr is a good value?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In McLean?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||3 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||11 Active|
What Subdivisions In McLean Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Marlboro Estates||1 Active|
$2,095,000 : 1206 Alden Rd, Alexandria 22308
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,822 sqft
Year built: 2020
Days on Market: 2
$2,100,000 : 1001 Murphy Dr, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 7,722 sqft
Year built: 1900
Days on Market: 18
$2,050,000 : 7798 Karen Forest Dr, McLean 22102
5 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,700 sqft
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 34
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. We want what’s best for the client.