Will Nesbitt specializes in helping shoppers discover $1,150,000 5-bedroom 3-baths homes in 22307 in Alexandria.
This home is a 5 bedroom with 2,168 sqft of living space.
- 7215 Marine Dr is located at Villamay in the 22307 ZIP code.
- The section is served by Belle View Elementary School, and West Potomac High School.
- Residences in this section were built around 1961.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 58 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 30
- 7215 Marine Dr is for sale for $1,150,000.
- The residences in this neighborhood are brick ranch/ramblers with an average of 2,677 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Spectacular remodel! You must see this incredible home. Everything is new! Remarkable newly renovated masterpiece with over 175k in renovations is ready for you. This beautiful rambler shines like a star! As you walk up you will notice the … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Beverly Hills||1 Active|
|Yates Gardens||1 Active|
Will Nesbitt's Findings For Purchasers Doling out Around $1,150,000
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. One of the most commonly asked questions is “Why is the home seller moving?” The real estate seller is under no obligation to answer this question, but the answer can be a hint to how motivated the owner is. If you'd like Will Nesbitt to pose this question to the property seller at 7215 Marine Dr or anywhere in Fairfax County, just ask.