My dream is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 3650 S Glebe Rd #568 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Arlington. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Let's pause to resolve your concerns so that you can realistically settle whether
buying a $415,000 1-bedroom condo in Arlington, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of condominium options in Arlington. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Eclipse On Center Park is 812.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Eclipse On Center Park is natural gas.
We love what we do. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.