Do you have a property lingering on the market?
Did you know that in North Barcroft:
- the average number of days on the market is 126.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 4407 4th St S.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 4419 1st Pl S.
- 4407 4th St S is currently listed for $1,249,900.
A place of residence that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months can be scary. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At North Barcroft
$725,000 : 4617 6th St S, Arlington 22204
Sold on 2020-10-23
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,215 sqft
Year built: 1940
Here are some reasons detached homes will sometimes have little activity:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your place in North Barcroft, it's smart to investigate what residences have sold at North Barcroft in Northern Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your small 4-bedroom residence's value. Email Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.