- the average number of days on the market is 126.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 4407 4th St S.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 4419 1st Pl S.
- 4407 4th St S is currently listed for $1,249,900.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At North Barcroft
$725,000 : 4617 6th St S, Arlington 22204<!-- -->
Sold on 2020-10-23
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,215 sqft
Year built: 1940
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.