- The units in this neighborhood are brick federals with an average of 2,002 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Old Town Alexandria is 121 years of age.
- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $6,151 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 35 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 137
- 312 S Washington St is listed for $1,000,000.
- The enclave is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
More suggestions at King Street Metro
*Summer 2021 delivery* History meets modern elegance in these new luxury condos coming to Old Town Summer 2021! This 10-unit building will provide spacious 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans, stunning high-end finishes selected by a professional … [Read more]