Here's collected homes I curated specifically for home shoppers shopping for a $1,000,000 place of residence beside a Metro Stop in 22213 in Arlington .
If you're considering forking over $1,000,000 in Arlington County at 18 West, it's a good idea to check out 2006 N Westmoreland St..
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $6,151 at closing.
- The area is served by Tuckahoe Elementary School, and Yorktown High School.
- 2006 N Westmoreland St is listed for sale for $1,000,000.
- The median age of properties in 18 West is 16 years of age.
- 2006 N Westmoreland St is located at 18 West in the 22213 ZIP code.
- Listings in this community were built around 2005.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Welcome to a truly Spectacular 4-level Contemporary Townhome in highly sought after and trendy 18West. This rarely available larger model overlooks Isaac Crossman Park and Four Mile Run, offering stunning walls of windows, generous sunlight & … [Read more]
More inputs not far from East Falls Church Metro Station
Also Recommended By Me
Renovated 4 bedroom 3 full bath rambler that is located in North Arlington's Madison Manor ,a wonderful, quiet neighborhood environment located just two blocks from East Falls Church Metro and minutes to Seven Corners, Westover Village, and restaurants.
Charming 5 bedroom/ 2 bath rambler in desirable Yorktown school pyramid.
Open House for 11/8 Cancelled - Now Under Contract.
See more in Metro East Falls Church