If you're deliberating the possibility of real estate in Alexandria and your budget is close to $445,000, here are a few 21st-century choices to choose from.
2451 Midtown Ave #1522 Alexandria VA is a 2-bedroomresidence at Midtown Alexandria Station in 22303 in Fairfax County. The property is on the market as a 2 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1522 is located at Midtown Alexandria Station in the 22303 ZIP code.
- The homes in this neighborhood are brick unit/flats with an average of 935 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Cameron Elementary School, and Edison High School.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $2,057 at closing.
- Units in this community were built around 2007.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
This light-filled 2BR/2BA unit has a large den that could also be used as an added bedroom. 3 parking spaces are included (G2-5, G2-4, P-22). Open floor plan with upgraded hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. Custom walk-in closet … [Read more]
Recommended By Nesbitt Realty For Home Shoppers
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing. Do you like saving money? I can show you how Nesbitt Realty's clients save money but still work with a small-business.