Do you have a detached home in 22180 in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Vienna Woods:
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a great Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Vienna Woods
Here are a few reasons detached homes will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Nearly all detached homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your detached home in Vienna Woods? If so, it's prudent to contemplate what detached homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Call Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.