Are you a real estate seller with a place similar to 7126 Merrimac Dr in McLean that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Broyhills McLean:
If your detached home has been for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Broyhills McLean
Here are collected reasons detached homes similar to 7126 Merrimac Dr in McLean will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Broyhills McLean, it's recommended to find out about what homes have sold at Broyhills McLean in 22101 in Fairfax County. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $2,595,000 home's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.