420 Argyle Dr, Alexandria VA 22305 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $1,400,000
This fully updated, charming brick and slate roofed Beverly Hills/ Monticello Park home is walking distance to shopping, dining, and all that Del Ray has to offer. At 3100 sq ft. there are 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a powder room across this … [Read more]
Most people pick up only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Nesbitt Realty has already handled more transactions in the City of Alexandria in the last year than most home buyer will face in a lifetime. Nesbitt Realty adheres to a strict code of Realtor ethics. This code is based on professionalism and protection of the public. Nesbitt Realty can provide objective info about 420 Argyle Dr and help you use that information to help you determine if this detached home has what you need.
To discover more about this $1,400,000 4-bedroom 3-baths Traditional-style dwelling in 22305 in the City of Alexandria, contact Alan Clerinx. Nesbitt Realty
can also help you with these similarly priced properties around 22305 in the City of Alexandria.
Compare to Others For Sale In Alexandria
What nearby communities have similarly priced homes?
From $1,350,000 to $1,450,000
- $1,425,000: 710 E Custis Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Potomac Yard | Comparables |
- $1,399,000: 3106 Russell Rd #A, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Braddock Heights | Comparables |
- $1,350,000: 311 E Howell Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables |
- $1,399,000: 309 N Patrick St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Parker Gray Historic District | Comparables |
- $1,395,000: 10 Bakers Walk #202, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Robinson Landing | Comparables |
- $1,450,000: 201 Uhler Ter, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Groves | Comparables |
See more in The City of Alexandria
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.