What follows are a few $1,150,000 homes for home buyers seeking late 20th-century homes at Virginia Square/GMU Metro at Virginia Square.
This late 20th-century property is at 1014 N Monroe St Arlington VA. This home is a 4 bedroom with 1,504 sqft of living space.
- The end unit townhouses in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 1,504 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this area were built around 1994.
- The subject property has been listed 1 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 1
- The section is served by , and .
- The median age of residences in Virginia Square is 27 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Open Sat and Sun 1-3pm! Welcome to 1014 N. Monroe Street! Stunning 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom completely reimagined end-unit townhouse tucked away on a quiet street in N. Arlington’s best location! From top to bottom, this 1994 property was … [Read more]
More recommendations at Virginia Square Metro