Featured $3,300 3 BR Single-Family Residence Renting in Arlington, Virginia
Great & big 3 bed/3 bath cul-de-sac home in good condition! Hardwoods abound! Featuring a large living room with a cozy fireplace, plenty of storage in the foyer and a great dining kitchen combo. Also a true gem of a bonus room on the main … [Read more]$3,300 || Home At 418 N Granada St || 22203 [ More About Rental Agents ]
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1620
Added: 02/26/21, Last Updated: 02/26/2021
Property Type: Detached Home for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR2000104
Subdivision: None Available<!--
List Price: 3300.00-->
About The Neighborhood
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 213 days.
- Almost one quarter of the single-family houses at 418 N Granada St have garage parking.
- The average living area at 418 N Granada St is 1,319 sqft.
- Single-family detached homes at 418 N Granada St are 41 years old and were built in 1980.
- The most common cooling system at 418 N Granada St is central a/c.
Refresh This Search
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Beautiful, updated, colonial single-family home conveniently located in Arlington Forest neighborhood, within walking distance to the new Ballston Quarter/Metro and Foreign Service Institute; a few blocks from newly built Lubber Run Community Center, Lubber Run Park and trails and K.W. Barrett Elementary School. Features spacious family room and kitchen addition with cathedral ceiling, skylights and fireplace. Hardwood flooring throughout and private fenced backyard. Includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (one on main floor, one on top level), living room and dining room. RENTED!