Are you a home seller with a place of residence similar to 6730 N 24th St in Arlington County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Arlington Heights:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 6730 N 24th St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 3701 5th St S #407.
- 6730 N 24th St is currently listed for $1,399,990.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a good Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Arlington Heights
See more in Recently Sold At Arlington Heights
Here are some reasons residences similar to 6730 N 24th St in Arlington will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your property in Arlington Heights? If so, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold for in the surrounding section. Those homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your $1,399,990 4-bedroom 4-baths Contemporary-style dwelling. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your property. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your end unit townhouse's market value.