- The median age of properties in Parker Gray is 66 years of age.
- The enclave is served by , and .
- The homes in this enclave are wood siding traditionals with an average of 1,148 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this area were built around 1955.
- 234 N Payne St is for sale for $699,000.
- 234 N Payne St is located at Parker Gray in the 22314 ZIP code.
More tips at King Street Metro We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Quintessential Old Town Rowhouse! Intricate Early American details abound in this 1875 built historic home. The ornate Italianate-style front door features a door hood with decorative brackets, dentils and a stained glass transom window. … [Read more]
Also Recommended By Me
Home size: 1,098 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Old Town
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
Last Updated: 05/07/2021
Some home shoppers want to know more about special regulations or restrictions on 234 N Payne St. Some buyers have concerns specific to their unique needs. In both cases, the home hunter should to speak to a local expert like me before you make your next move.