Are you looking for a early 20th-century home for circa $1,250,000? I've put together a selection of homes available today.
Today's list of smaller homes begins with this home 934 N Cleveland St Arlington VA at Arlington Park. This slate of homes starts with a 4,842 sqft. detached home with 4 full baths and 1 half baths.
- 934 N Cleveland St is located at Arlington Park in the 22201 ZIP code.
- Detached Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1923.
- The detached homes in this place are vinyl siding traditionals with an average of 4,842 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $7,725 at closing.
- 934 N Cleveland St is advertised for sale for $1,250,000.
- The median age of detached homes in Arlington Park is 98 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Looking for an incredible price on a huge single family home/lot just steps from the Clarendon and Courthouse Metro Stations? Look no further! Choose your own adventure and customize your dream!
Option 1: Take this perfectly located home … [Read more]
More ideas at Clarendon Metro Station
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Nesbitt Realty's List For Home Buyers Expending About $1,250,000
I can tell you what early 20th-century 7-bedroom detached homes have sold for in the same section or nearby in 22201 in Arlington. That can clue you in on whether this is the most expensive dwelling in the community or if it's similar to the neighbors.